Monday, September 14, 2015

"A Kinder, Gentler Philosophy of Success"

Good Morning!
I hope that you have had a great weekend!   

1.  Independent Reading Book -- please make your selection as soon as possible.  The library opens on Friday.

2.  Student Interviews from Friday -- I will collect those today.

3.  Student Survey -- This is to acquire some information on your engagement as a student.

4.  "A Kinder, Gentler Philosophy of Success" -- Before we begin Module #1, which concerns what comes next for you following graduation, I thought we might think about some of our ideas about success.  The text that you will read and annotate is from a TEDTalk which we will view.  I think it is of great benefit to first read the text because I feel the ideas are very worth considering.  Please number each section and annotate each section for main ideas.

HOMEWORK:  Complete the text of "A Kinder, Gentler Philosophy of Success" 

No comments:

Post a Comment