Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Argument Essay

Good Morning!
Please get your assigned netbook when you arrive.


NOTE:  Bring canned goods, and you will receive extra credit.  I do not normally give extra credit for non-academic reasons, but I am making an exception in this case!

1.  Independent Reading -- Please read your independent reading book while your netbook powers up.

2.Argument Essay -- Your topic must be debatable and you must include evidence from the little bit of research that you do for this assignment. Refer to the handout on Argumentative Essay that I gave you yesterday.  Format your essay accordingly.  The essay is due Friday.  

You have created a new document, and you have named it Period ___ Argument Essay.  Share it with me IMMEDIATELY (abaltrushes@gmail.com) and check to see if I received it. 

HOMEWORK:  Argument Essay is due on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment