Tuesday, March 22, 2016

1984, Chapter 9

Good Morning!
 I hope that you had a great weekend!
Looks like I need to resume reminding students to put electronic devices entirely away during class time.  I do not want to see them whatsoever while you are in class.  The exception is when I specifically give you permission to use your phone for accessing the internet for a class-related assignment. 

1.  1984--  You finished reading Part Two, Chapter 9 for homework and you recorded 3 parts.   Stay up with the reading or it will become difficult to get caught up. Read the novel for your own edification as well as meeting the requirements for this course.  

2.  Chapter Ten -- We will begin this chapter in class and you will finish for homework, recording 3 parts that caught your attention. Lt me know if you needed additional sheets.  

HOMEWORK:  Read Part Two, Chapter 10 and record 3 parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment