Thursday, March 3, 2016

Chapter 6 of 1984

Good Morning!
NOTE:I am getting caught up in entering grades on Powerschool. Concerning the Value of Life Essay, it was due on February 19th.  We began work on it on February 11th at which time I EMPHASIZED to you to share the document with me. Last week I finished grading the essays after reading several of them in class.  AFTER I finished grading them, a few students decided that it might be time to now share their essay with me.  These essays will not be accepted.   

1.  Chapter 6 on 1984  -- You read this chapter for homework and recorded 3 parts that caught your attention.  I am sure there were parts that caught your attention in this chapter. 

2.  Remember to record vocabulary

HOMEWORK:  Read Chapter 7 and record 3 parts that caught your attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment