Friday, November 18, 2016

Animal Rights Essay

Good Morning!

Please put away and out of sight your cell phones during class. Do NOT use your phone during class. PLEASE do not have me remind you of this. If you have your phone out during class, it will be confiscated and brought to the office.

NOTE:  Book Review will be due on the Monday that we return -- November 28th.  I am giving you the form today so that you might work on it over vacation, but I will give you time in class to complete it on November 28th.

FOOD DRIVE CONTRIBUTIONS for extra credit

Animal Rights Essay --  This is essay is due today. A minimum of 500 words is required in your essay. Your discussion MUST include the three texts that we read closely.  Those texts should guide your thoughts as you write.  When I open your essay, the first thing that I should see is the proper MLA format of the heading.  If it is not in place, I will not read your essay.  PLEASE proofread your essay for effective sentences. 

HOMEWORK:  Independent Reading and Book Review

No comments:

Post a Comment