Friday, February 3, 2017

"What Is A Life Worth?"

Good Morning!
 Please put your cell phones completely out of sight for the FULL duration of the class.  Please do not have me remind you of this. NOTE: Please bring a book to class vs. reading a book on your phone. 
Image result for images of statue of liberty


“Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to    
  breathe free,  
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.  
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:  
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.” 
                                                               Emma Lazarus 



"What Is A Life Worth" -- We will continue reading this text together and pausing to annotate.  Please follow along.  Let's finish today!

NOTE: At the end of this module, I will be collecting your ANNOTATED copies of Hamlet's Soliloquy, "Roger Ebert: The Essential Man," and this annotated text along with a few other texts that are forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment