Monday, February 6, 2017

"What Is A Life Worth"

Good Morning!
 Please put your cell phones completely out of sight for the FULL duration of the class.  Please do not have me remind you of this. NOTE: Please bring a book to class vs. reading a book on your phone. 


“Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to    
  breathe free,  
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.  
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:  
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.” 
                                                               Emma Lazarus 

"What Is A Life Worth" -- Let's finish today! 

NOTE: At the end of this module, I will be collecting your ANNOTATED copies of Hamlet's Soliloquy, "Roger Ebert: The Essential Man," and this annotated text along with a few other texts that are forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment