Monday, January 4, 2016

"Any Human to Another"

Good Morning and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I hope that your holidays were fantastic and that you are ready to get back to the work of being an awesome student dedicated to learning!
 
1.  Independent Reading -- Book Reviews will be due Monday, January 25th.  Remember that one of your books this semester must be from the recommended list.
 
2.  NOTE:  I will be working on your essays on a controversial topic this week.
 
3. Poem -- "Any Human to Another" -- I chose this poem because I believe that it is always a relevant and important New Year resolution to be more caring, kind, and empathetic toward our fellow human beings.  AND, I am giving you an opportunity to try your hand at writing a poem.  Please compose a draft on a separate paper, and when you are satisfied with it, transfer it to the handout. 
 
HOMEWORK:  Independent Reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment