Friday, January 22, 2016

"Roger Ebert: The Essential Man"

Good Morning! 

1.  Independent Reading -- Remember that one of your books this semester must be from the recommended list. I have decided to make the final book review this semester an oral review.  We will take time before and during the final schedule to complete this. I gave you a rubric yesterday.  We will start the oral book reviews next Tuesday and finish on the day of your scheduled final: Period 3 on Thursday and Period 6 &7 on Friday.

2. "Roger Ebert: The Essential Man" -- Yesterday you completed Activity #22 in your Writer's Journal.  My intent in having you work on these questions (and there were a lot) was to have YOU do some work on being more familiar with the text. 

 NOTE:  I am checking your Writer's Journal on Monday.  It is your responsibility to make sure it gets a grade.   In other words, I expect that you will have it available for me on Monday. 

Roger Ebert

HOMEWORK:  Prepare for your oral book review

No comments:

Post a Comment