Monday, February 29, 2016

Chapter 4 of 1984

Good Morning!
I hope that you had a great weekend!
Have deep respect for your learning.

1.Value of Life Essay -- I was finishing these essays last evening, and I could not help but be struck by the really great job that many of you did with this writing assignment.  I was truly impressed with how many of you developed your thinking on the topic and how you expressed some very meaningful insights.  I am sharing an essay today.

2. Chapter 4 of 1984 -- Record 3 parts that caught your attention.  Also, remember to define and record unfamiliar vocabulary words. Contribute to my list on the side board.  I think that it would be great to have a final vocabulary test.

Doublethink:       War is Peace
                            Freedom is slavery
                            Ignorance is strength 

HOMEWORK:  Chapter 4 of 1984 

No comments:

Post a Comment