Thursday, February 25, 2016

Chapter Two of 1984

Good Morning!
Have deep respect for your learning. 

Re: Value of Life Essays.  All and all I feel that you did a GREAT job on this essay assignment.  I have been enjoying reading them!

1.  Please have your response journal and vocabulary sheet out so I can take a quick glimpse.  The reading of this novel and my expectations are somewhat different from the material we studied first semester.  My expectations are different.  To be perfectly clear, I expect that you are keeping up with the reading on your own as it is assigned.  There's a certain amount of effort required on your part, and I expect, in fulfillment of the course requirements, that you will follow through with applying effort.

2.  Discussion of Chapter 1 of 1984 -- please share some of the parts that caught your attention.  Ask questions about any part that might have confused you.

3.  Reading check quiz on Chapter Two of 1984.  Share your responses (3) to Chapter 2.   

HOMEWORK:  Read Chapter 3 of 1984.  Record 3 parts that caught your attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment