Friday, September 30, 2016

Book Review

Good Morning!
Literature is Life.  Good literature touches life.

 1.  Netbook Agreement -- If you have not returned this form, it is absolutely necessary to do so in order to use a Chromebook in this class.

NOTE:  I will be checking you WRITER'S JOURNAL next week.  I would like to do that on Tuesday, Oct 4. 

2. Final Writing Prompt for Module #1 -- Yesterday I gave you the writing prompt for the Personal Essay assignment.  I asked you to get started on it last night.  It will be due next Friday, Oct 7.  You will be turning in a hard copy to me by that date.

3.  Book Review (HANDOUT) -- I am giving you time in class today to complete the book review.  I know I said that would happen on Monday, but we need to focus on the Personal Essay on Monday.  If you do not finish the book review in class today, complete it for homework.  I will collect it at the beginning of the period on Monday.

HOMEWORK:  Book Review

HOMEWORK:  Begin Personal Essay

No comments:

Post a Comment