Friday, November 6, 2015

"From Primates to Personhood"

Good Morning!


1.  Independent Reading -- Begin at the bell

NOTE:   If I have indicated that you need to revise your Personal Essay, do so and let me know so I can give it a grade. Otherwise, you will not receive a grade for it.  I have read some very good essays and have honestly enjoyed them!  I intend to share some of them later this week. 

NOTE:  Please refer to the side board for what we have done in the WRITER'S JOURNAL.  It will be checked at the end of the second six weeks. 

2. Before we go on to "From Primates to Personhood," I thought that it would be beneficial to pause and have a pre-reading experience.  We will watch a video on the life of Dian Fossey who devoted her life to researching the great apes.

Dian Fossey

HOMEWORK:  Independent reading

No comments:

Post a Comment