Thursday, November 5, 2015

"Hooked on a Myth"

Good Morning!
Talking and eloquence are not the same; to speak and to speak well are two things.  A fool may talk, but a wise man speaks.   
                                                             -- Heinrich Heine

1.  Independent Reading -- Begin at the bell

NOTE:   If I have indicated that you need to revise your Personal Essay, do so and let me know so I can give it a grade. Otherwise, you will not receive a grade for it.  I have read some very good essays and have honestly enjoyed them!  I intend to share some of them later this week. 

NOTE:  Please refer to the side board for what we have done in the WRITER'S JOURNAL.  It will be checked at the end of the second six weeks.

2.  "Hooked on a Myth: Do Fish Feel Pain?" :  Please respond to Activity #20 in your WRITER'S JOURNAL.  

I will collect your copy of "Hooked on a Myth" to give you credit for showing descriptive outlining and other notes.

HOMEWORK: Independent reading

No comments:

Post a Comment