Monday, November 2, 2015

"Hooked on a Myth: Do Fish Feel Pain?"

Good Morning!
I hope that you had an enjoyable weekend!

1.  Independent Reading -- Begin at the bell

NOTE:  I am working on your Personal Essays.  If I have indicated that you need to revise it, do so and let me know so I can give it a grade.  I am done with periods 3 & 6.  I have read some very good essays and have honestly enjoyed them!  I intend to share some of them later this week.  The one theme that I liked the most was about determination: if you get knocked down, get right back up and keep going!

2.  Your response to the editor regarding the Rifkin article -- I will collect that today.  You completed that in class on Friday.  I would like to read some of your responses to the class (anonymously).

3.  "Hooked on a Myth: Do Fish Feel Pain?" -- Before reading the article, please complete Activity #15 & Activity #17 in your WRITER'S JOURNAL.  You may use your cell phone for Activity #15 to find out something about the writer.

HOMEWORK: Independent Reading


No comments:

Post a Comment